For example, if you want to approximately know how much time each fixture is taking during a fitnesse test, you can decorate the existing fitnesse table with a MaxTime decorator.
List of available decorators and their functionality with an example:
- Measure Max Time taken by the Division Fixture by using MaxTime decorator
- Execute Division Fixture multiple times using Loop Decorator
- Example of piping MaxTime and Loop decorator to build complex decorators
- Measure if the Division Fixture is executed in the given Time Range using the TimeRange decorator
- Copy the last row and append it to the end of the table 'n' number of times using CopyAndAppendLastRow decorator
- Increment all the subsequent column values using the IncrementColumnsValues decorator
- Example of piping CopyAndAppendLastRow and IncrementColumnsValues decorators
Note: FitDecorator does not support Fit Library as of now.
Keyboard Shortcuts ?
- t Test page or suite
- e Edit page
- v View page (after test)
- a Add new page
- g u User Guide
- g q Quick Reference Guide
- g f Full Reference Guide
- g c Recent Changes
- CTRL+s Save page
- ESC Cancel edit
- p Properties
- w Where used?
- AK+v Versions
- AK+h Page History
- / Focus on search bar
- s Open search page